View Single Post
Old 7 Oct 2010, 01:23 (Ref:2770619)   #272
TF110
Veteran

United States
TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!
Horn, no one is speaking about GT1 at LeMans. Is that all you do is go to LeMans in every post against GT1? I guess to you there is no other sports car racing that matters besides LeMans huh? How about Maserati? They haven't gone to LeMans with their MC12, well they weren't even allowed to run the MC12, but has that hurt them? They've won numerous FIA GT championships, and it looks as if they'll add this year's GT1 Championship to their tally. Maybe their shills too? I don't seek your approval with my comments. I'm not worried about your opinions on GT1. I'd rather see GT1 alive and well racing in it's own series than it being dead. If that's not what you think, that's great, move on.

And Gazoo racing is Toyota backed like I said. They are apart of Toyota but they're not considered Toyota Motorsports, you speak as if they're the factory effort. That's like Aston Martin and Young Driver. They are Toyota backed, that doesn't mean they aren't apart of Toyota or a Toyota company. I never said they weren't. Obviously they have to be if they were racing LFA's before it was even sold to the public. I'd like to see them in both series. If they choose to go to one I'd rather it be GT1. I am a fan of the GT1 racing, and no it's not perfect but nothing is.

It's funny when you sign up for this site and you get people calling you a shill and trying to blast every comment you make because they don't like your opinions. I've been lingering around here for a while but I never signed up. I figured I would because I like the discussions, now I get blasted for reasons that are basically because of my opinion. I wasn't aware people's own views weren't allowed in these forums. Maybe I should re-read the rules of this site.