View Single Post
Old 7 Oct 2010, 02:10 (Ref:2770629)   #273
HORNDAWG
Veteran

United States
Oregon
HORNDAWG should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHORNDAWG should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHORNDAWG should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by TF110 View Post
Horn, no one is speaking about GT1 at LeMans. Is that all you do is go to LeMans in every post against GT1? I guess to you there is no other sports car racing that matters besides LeMans huh?
Hmm, and who is it that compared GT-1 to GTE? Not me "I'd rather see them in GT1 because of the restrictions placed upon the GTE(2) cars." Sound familiar?
Le Mans is where GT-1 runs against the best of both ACO series GT-2(E)!

How about Maserati? They haven't gone to LeMans with their MC12, well they weren't even allowed to run the MC12, but has that hurt them? They've won numerous FIA GT championships, and it looks as if they'll add this year's GT1 Championship to their tally. Illegal by ACO rule.

Maybe their shills too? No, shills would be who represent them.

I don't seek your approval with my comments. I'm not worried about your opinions on GT1. I'd rather see GT1 alive and well racing in it's own series than it being dead. If that's not what you think, that's great, move on.

If the fact that someone presents facts in the presentation of an opposing opinion, or even has one, upsets, oh well!

It's funny when you sign up for this site and you get people calling you a shill and trying to blast every comment you make because they don't like your opinions. I've been lingering around here for a while but I never signed up. I figured I would because I like the discussions, now I get blasted for reasons that are basically because of my opinion. I wasn't aware people's own views weren't allowed in these forums. Maybe I should re-read the rules of this site.
Nobody said you could not have an opinion nor voice it, but that is a two way street. When pushing GT-1 into a conversation about Le Mans (please read thread title) one should expect to run into opposing views.

L.P.