View Single Post
Old 18 Jan 2011, 14:28 (Ref:2817328)   #90
bothfeetin
Racer

Macao
Asia but soon GB
bothfeetin should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Engbmw... the problem with today's english is that it is being abused like ..let's say .. no ..won't go there!
I am not at all negative...you know a realist when he tells you that you cannot camouflage delays for whatever reasons. AND..since when is Eurointernational the yard stick to measure other teams on? Forgot..he is God for some..and yes..he might be sitting with cars in Europe - nothing to do there...so what's his choice?

Driver potential in Asia? Hope you just kid yourself..reading your old posts..you were just elated to write about the rising star in 2010 and now being down on the series? Be fair - even if it not your driver - there are quality people in the Asian teams - working as hard as the famous European supermen coming to Asia after all has been said and done!

It is definitely absurd to bring in team names into the discussion to justify failure. Providing teams and drivers with correct and timely information is of importance. It is always the same...critical comments to receive is much harder than to dish out.

So, take a pill, sleep nice and cozy..worry about it tomorrow...I am sure you meant well, same as I do/did/ever will - as it's motorsport after all! Only if the......