Old 31 Jan 2011, 01:36 (Ref:2822991)   #97
bothfeetin
Racer

Macao
Asia but soon GB
bothfeetin should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by engbmw View Post
dont worry next week is the Press conference with all anouncements and race dates !!
And may I ask where you heard about that? And if you did, how many times has this been said? Why not being fair and tell the naked truth rather then the glorifying lies and so forth?

Don't you think that it is time for Bernie of Asia to announce 60 days before the real racing starts, that there is a series?

This should have been done a long time ago... as promised, engbmw! And there should be nobody criticized when speaking openly about it....unless of course dishonesty shows it's ugly teeth even in this forum.

Lampak has valid points....
when was the last time you visited the AFOS site?
when was the last press release for MAL/AFOS re assurance that the deal is done and we all can sleep? I mean sleep and not being unconscious from all the worries?
Where are the driver signing announcements from all the teams? Saw only ART's sole driver announcement - pitty!
Are there worries that the series is not going ahead on part of the teams/drivers?
You see - this is where a good sprinkle of pessimism is healthy, regardless what AFOS preaches or likes to hear!

Last - I hope only that things go forward and progress even better than in 2010!
Bernie - you have my vote...so don't be a politician and spit on it!