View Single Post
Old 19 Apr 2011, 19:20 (Ref:2866612)   #49
Jimmy Magnusson
Veteran

Sweden
Jimmy Magnusson should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridJimmy Magnusson should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by gttouring View Post
The BTCC is tops for me, something about it is great although the intro music last season is hideous.
I agree with plato, and thesupertouring regs were great. Maybe NGTC might work well.
my current conundrum is why anyonne is complaining the turbo cars have any advantge. Allcars will go to ngtc and turbo so it just shows this year that you need to get on the stick and go for it already, it will be the standard so get used to it
After years of drivers whinging in the WTCC about everything except the colour of their socks I have just about zero tolerance for that stuff. But the turbos have too much power right now and the racing suffers for it. This was supposed to be a transition year with fairness across the board. I'm sure Chevy wouldn't have come back knowing they'd be stuck around the bottom edges of the top ten most circuits, and Tech-Speed's investment is quickly going down the drain. No quicker way to kill a series than to alienate your participants.