Thread: Advice needed
View Single Post
Old 9 May 2011, 20:47 (Ref:2877738)   #24
Woolley
Race Official
Veteran

England
Wolverhampton, England
Woolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
If you can get up to Shelsley Walsh (near Worcester) I'm more than happy to have him on post. Dangers are less than at a circuit with only one car at a time so there's no issue with traffic. I've got some experience with epilepsy as my best friend at school sufferred with it, and since we have Doctor and medics on my post should the unfortunate occur there's plenty of people who will know what to do.

Next meeting is 4/5th June, just drop me a PM at the end of the month if you're interested.