View Single Post
Old 15 Jun 2011, 14:11 (Ref:2899502)   #34
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by inpitlane View Post
From what I've been told by someone there this year, the behaviour, of the English fans in particular, was the worst they've ever seen. Fights, Vandalism and even an attempted assault on one of the promotional girls.
The last time I was there they dragged a local municipal worker out of his truck and took it for joy rides.
Perhaps a booze ban would therefore be a good thing as it might keep these larger louts at home so the real enthusiasts wont have this wonderful event spoiled as they've spoiled so many international sporting events.
I don't think alcohol is the main reason for this kind of behaviour. 99% of the people drinking don't get crazy like this. The morons acting this way surely have a few screws loose in their head and should be given an imprisonment followed by a live-long ban from the 24 hours, or whatever event they choose to attend and disturb.