Feliks
Racer

Poland
Krakow
Feliks should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
In other forum :
[quote name='gruntguru' date='Jul 6 2011, 08:37' post='5147823']
Those wings need endplates.

Seriously - using the flow in a secondary device means that a lot of the wind power is wasted, because the mass flow through the turbines is much less than the wind mass flow captured by the machine.

I have seen some interesting and original ideas in this thread, but you are wasting YOUR energy trying to improve on the efficiency of a modern wind turbine.
[/quote]

All of this, I waste my energy ,you able to understand that there are other, much more efficient ways of using wind energy.

I know your great love for modern wind turbine, but you must remember that any excessive love sent your eyes, and impossible for an objective view of reality.

Besides, is not just about the same efficiency, but also for it to be able to build a very simple structure that even the next 4,000 years will exist. I makes sense to build on the sea, because they almost always wind blows from one direction - from the sea. And so it will probably still over the next 4000 years...
* In such a structure may be, for example, 100 such horizontal " flat venturi " and long for 300 meters. Constructed channels will lead to negative pressure turbines which generate much electricity. And the only element consuming to be turbine generators. The rest should survive 4000 years without repairs...

So with these issues will be decisive, not only we can improve the efficiency of Venturi amplifier.

Well unless the people have lost the ability to build such structures ...

And here in a better resolution though you wanted to see more details:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...h_Pyramids.jpg

But who will be Pharaoh??

Regards Andrew