View Single Post
Old 3 Oct 2011, 22:09 (Ref:2965211)   #64
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carsandmotorracing View Post
Wow, he wins and niw they leave, stupid asses.
Story @ Autosport

As for whether the sponsorship works... well Dollar General have been with SFR a little while now, knew what they were getting into with a smaller team.. they arguably have the same issue in NASCAR, with backing of some second tier series events, and race weekend sponsorships on some mid-to-back cars in at least 2 of the 3 series.

I presume the Dollar General company isnt big enough to be a full flight, all season sponsor in any of their chosen domains.

Maybe they are just keeping on with selling cheap but cheerful products and backing cheap but cheerful motorsport deals.
“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House, House
“Trust But Verify” - Commissioner Frank Reagan, Blue Bloods