View Single Post
Old 10 Jan 2012, 17:16 (Ref:3009899)   #19
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainstar View Post
They were disappointed with the sales of the Fiat 500 for the first year, only 20,000 and they wanted to sell 50,000.

However, with Fiat being a new brand in the USA(not counting their previous efforts decades ago) and only having one model to sell so far, I think 20,000 is a respectable number for such a new brand and small car.
Hopefully sales increase some... That's a lot of money for very little car though. Dealers will have to struggle through next year before Alfa returns in 2013.

Quote:
Originally Posted by garcon View Post
They say the trim is a big improvement - it'll have to be to compete in Europe. We also get the advantage of European diesel engines instead of the canal barge unit. For us, I believe the choice will be V6 diesel or SRT8.
I drove a rental one a few weeks ago. The interior on most new Chrysler products is a huge improvement... the biggest reason I bought my Ram. The new Pentastar V6 felt strong and has been highly touted in the press. All of the Gen II Hemis are fantastic. I just wish they had something smaller to put them in.