Thread: LM24 Race Truth In 24 II
View Single Post
Old 28 Apr 2012, 17:57 (Ref:3066638)   #100
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acid09 View Post
I did above. A documentary would have touched on the race as a whole, would have (I'm only talking about brief segments, Audi could have still be the main focus) shown the other classes etc.
It was a documentary about Audi's season and performance at Le Mans. What does the GT2 battle have to do with that?

To ask whether they would make a documentary on the 2009 race is missing the point. I'm not trying to deny some of the motives they had behind it. But I think calling it a propaganda piece is pretty extreme - especially when they showed a bunch of things you claim they didn't.