View Single Post
Old 29 Jun 2012, 03:12 (Ref:3099701)   #14
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paradise City View Post
I don't see it, tbh. Adapting to stock cars isn't something that's done overnight.
I agree. Unfortunately, I see someone attempting the double is behind us for sometime, not just because of the stockcar adaption, but the Indy adaption and the month of May commitment as well. Maybe when money starts pouring into racing again, maybe. Right now, only a "certain driver" would attempt it as Dario proved that he can't drive a stockcar, Robby Gordon is over the hill and "done" with NASCAR (right?) and Smoke can't squeeze his fat ass into an Indy Car anymore, although, the DW12 is quite large and someone carved out the inside of a McLaren enough to shoe horn him in...

Who else? Hornish? Dinger?

Quote:
I actually had assumed that he'd kill the Indycar program and elope to NASCAR the same way he defected from CART whenever there was talk that Andretti might set up a NASCAR team. It appears he's considering doing both.
Why not? Penske and Ganassi do. If the money is there and the shoe fits...