View Single Post
Old 16 Dec 2012, 19:50 (Ref:3179246)   #125
Canada ALMS fan
Veteran

Canada
Calgary, Canada
Canada ALMS fan should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridCanada ALMS fan should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridCanada ALMS fan should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMightyM View Post
Well, you did suggest that with Audi not being there, “could well lead to a bigger grid, and tempt many outta the woodwork at the thought of a potential win.”

Don’t get me wrong, I’d like to see cars in general and more P1s in particular there, since I’m planning on attending. But I just question how many additional cars might come because of Audi’s absence — the universe of P1 privateers is pretty small. Rebellion had already said they’re bring two cars. Pescarolo is out, apparently in general. That leaves what, just Oak, JRM, and Strakka? Don’t know how likely it is to get even one of those to come over, much less two or all three.
Mark Patterson expressed his desire to partially fund a second Dyson for Sebring, a shot at the overall has to increase that I would think. Pickett was a considering a second P1, with Rebellion doing a full ALMS season and a lack of Audi at Sebring he may step up. He is very competitive.