View Single Post
Old 5 Mar 2013, 20:46 (Ref:3214745)   #122
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
some interesting numbers there and was surprised to read that the airline and drink company paid so little relatively for their branding.

from those numbers though it sounds like losing those sponsors wont affect the team very much which is a good thing but maybe its the gambler in me which wonders about how much they lost (or failed to collect) by not having a sponsor pay the full value instead of measuring it by how little they will lose when those sponsors leave.

either way thats a moot point as it was in the past and i must admit the team is showing far more resiliency than i would have thought possible six months ago.