View Single Post
Old 15 Apr 2013, 02:59 (Ref:3234341)   #18
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldodreams79 View Post
Racing wasn't that great, some silly debris cautions as standard and Capt Snothead sweeps the weekend. Now why is it again the stands aren't that full and I am losing interest?

Best thing I saw was that the track and/or the car was making drivers actually drive. Lots of sideways cars and sawing at the wheel, but that didn't result in a whole lot of close racing.
I thought it was an okay race but maybe the least interesting this season. While the stands were not full, I think there were more people there than over the past three years. I took it as a sign of an improving economy... maybe that's wishful thinking though.