Old 21 Apr 2013, 23:59 (Ref:3237603)   #27
NZSTfan
Veteran

New Zealand
car heaven
NZSTfan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Southern Man View Post
Drags are not really my thing but todays show captured the sport and was both informative as well as entertaining. Rally Nation too showed improvement from last season and as well as the sport it showed a bit of a special area of NZ to us all.
Agree Carl, I too really enjoyed the rally yesterday. Its been a while since I have seen some decent rally on TV. Still loving those older Mk 2 Eskies, there is just something about them.

Paddon was showing his skills for sure, and I guess he wasn't able to gather enough cash to run in PWRC, or SWRC (or whatever its called??)?? unless someone can correct me on this.......he needs to be in WRC IMHO

And then of course after that we had young Mitch climbing 8 or 9 positions in his 4th GP2 race. Sorry, off topic, but it was a good race to watch.

MrFBear, great to have you here, and hopefully you can keep us up to date with all things CRC