View Single Post
Old 7 Aug 2013, 15:32 (Ref:3286955)   #332
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
yeah rereading my post i did allude to it and to be honest without your second paragraph i would have been at a loss to explain it away.

you are right to say that it was inevitable but perhaps that is what has bought the sport enough time to use its knowledge to embrace a different formula and evolve into something new and fresh.

that would certainly not be a plan by design though so i guess i am giving BE credit for the unintended consequences of his greed!