View Single Post
Old 26 Aug 2013, 22:42 (Ref:3294430)   #12
Beetle
Veteran

United States
Texas
Beetle is going for a new lap record!Beetle is going for a new lap record!Beetle is going for a new lap record!Beetle is going for a new lap record!Beetle is going for a new lap record!Beetle is going for a new lap record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samoan Attorney View Post
Greaves Motorsport has just revealed that their third driver in Sao Paulo will be Bjorn Wirdheim

The news can be found HERE
It's amazing I actually haven't heard of this guy, given he's raced Formula 1, Champ Car, and Super GT successfully in the last 10 years - all of which I have followed closely during that time period! Wow... very interesting "find"...

I wish you and your team all the best, and Bjorn on his first WEC race of course. I feel like I "know" you guys now from the Le Mans visit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJones94 View Post
Very much looking forward to this, there is a massive gap between Le Mans and Sao Paulo that could do with filling in!

I wonder how fast the P1 times will be - as fast as 2007? Or faster than 2012, at least?
That space needs to be filled in, definitely. Especially next year, when Le Mans is one week earlier. I'd take another European round: how about Monza or the Nurburgring GP/F? And to make it an even 10 rounds, how about Sepang in October?