Thread: RTCC
View Single Post
Old 20 Jan 2014, 11:24 (Ref:3356196)   #149
helgi
Veteran

Russian Federation
Sergiev Posad, Moscow Region, Russian Fe
helgi should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridhelgi should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridhelgi should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Excuse me for digging this thread, but some news from Russian Championship. I still don't know how it's going to be named this year, as it seems that bosses are new - looks like there's a strong helping hand from SMP (yes, that SMP that are presented in ETCC, CET, Blancpain, FIA WEC, Indicar and numerous junior formulae champs) and some bits should be changed.
There're new cars too. "PSM Team80" has bought a new engine stand and has scanned Kia Rio hatch in 3D to make all papers for homologation in 1600 Touring Light category. I think Rio is still not presented in racing in Europe.
http://www.race-tech.ru/news/touring...hdin-kia-rio-2 (in Russian, use translators)