Thread: V8ST - 2014
View Single Post
Old 2 May 2014, 00:03 (Ref:3400555)   #442
Mark Petch
Veteran

Mark Petch should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
[QUOTE=zenatello;3400548][QUOTE=Mark Petch;

no matter what you may think of me personally

Call me what you will but why don't you have the guts to do it under your real name?

It would seem that over your long career in Motorsport the unfortunate reality is that on most parts anything you get involved in gets "tainted"

But don't feel alone:Overall, you only have to read this forum in general that it is a sad indictment on the sport that you are not the only one in the same bucket of shite.

Tis a pity really, but sometime ago motorsport in NZ was something to be enjoyed.[/QUOTE]

Don't take pity on me, if i am in a "bucket of shite" as you put it, I would hate to think of other less fortunate than me.

If being in the preverbal "bucket of shite" means standing up for what you believe in, then I guess that just goes with the territory.

The tall Poppy syndrome is alive and well in New Zealand, and all those poster's that hide behind pseudonym's, yourself included, just go to perpetuate that syndrome.

I do however, agree with your last sentence, yes it used to be fun, before the demise of Global Sports.