View Single Post
Old 16 Sep 2014, 16:31 (Ref:3454000)   #10
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
for me it doesnt hold that pursuing technology and maximizing entertainment are mutually exclusive aims.

for some reason though F1 is trying to convince everyone that the two objectives cant be met at the same time...an attitude i dont find surprising given the age of the guy at the top.

for example how many people tuned into Apple's latest iphone launch? i have a hard time understanding when people say that new tech takes away from the spectacle.