View Single Post
Old 2 Sep 2000, 19:39 (Ref:34606)   #1
TimD
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

United Kingdom
Derbyshire Peak District, United Kingdom
TimD should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTimD should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTimD should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
It occurred to me this evening as I was being cut up by yet another dork who was about to miss his exit, that it's high time the idiots on the road were named and shamed.

Just think, instead of sounding your horn in anger, or waving the irremovable digit, or driving up their tailgate, you could sit back and relax, your sense of justice comforted by the knowledge that you can sound off about them to the entire planet when you get home.

When I logged on tonight, I glanced at the "5 people you would get rid of" thread, and realised that right here and right now, my five were all on the M40 between Silverstone and Ruislip.

One note of caution - best not to go the whole way with scribbling down licence plates or anything - you might have an accident all on your own doing that!

So tonight's candidate, to start things off...

The white 1991 Mercedes Benz 190E 2.0, off the sliproad to Ruislip and Ickenham. Yes, sir - that's you I'm talking about. Not content with hareing onto the roundabout without bothering to stop for oncoming traffic, you then had the nerve to come clattering along the central reservation and duck in front of me, neatly filling my braking area. Then you had the temerity to flash your dick'ead lights at me and give me a wave of thanks.

Thanks nothing, pal. You're lucky I'm not in your boot.

Over to you, people - who really got your goat on the road today?....