View Single Post
Old 7 Jan 2015, 02:01 (Ref:3490531)   #2448
D.R.T.
Veteran

D.R.T. should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridD.R.T. should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by David A Scott View Post
If you don't like the comparison to the 90's how about the last year of ChampCar? St Pete's, Long Beach, Edmonton, Toronto? Attendance fell in all races when the irl showed up.
More my point was that attendances dropping when Champcar were at those events - this is nothing new. Hence making comparisons to the 90's is like having a conversation about the world being round.

Quote:
Originally Posted by David A Scott View Post
The spy shots were on Racer. As for anyone making body kits. Good luck with that. There is no money to be made. Penske? Nope. That will mean he'll have to make them available to everyone who wants one.

Tony George sure fixed things, didn't he.
I am not sure what Tony George has got to do with a conversation about aero kits.

Looking at the number of spares teams would be ordering - a good aero package that interests a number of teams could be profitable for a designer or company.

Aero kits arent going to change the world but they also arent going to make things worse - so I am all in favour.