View Single Post
Old 23 Feb 2015, 15:56 (Ref:3508049)   #82
Heightswitch
Racer

England
Oop Norf
Heightswitch should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHeightswitch should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moosehead View Post
Good stuff. I won't be at Snett for either the test or the race day but have entered Silverstone. Need to get your entries in asap as Swinging Sixties is very popular!!

Edit: Just looked at my calendar, not working on the test day so may come over to check out the opposition ;-)
I don't think a Mustang is opposition..at croft I was struggling keeping up with rookies in 924 Porsches and hot hatches I still have much learning to do which can only be achieved by getting some bum time in seat..Slowly and steady at first…I was doing consistent 1.46 at croft on 12 year old M sections, I am thinking 2 second improvement on Yokos so I think I am probably about a realistic 3-4 seconds away from the pace of the other types of car I should be competitive with..I am also still over geared and could do with a slightly tweaked diff ratio…I am pretty sure there will be plenty of guys to race though…Its all fun in my little old self built car..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zey5ZddGp8
18 mins in or so it gets interesting…Was struggling to keep up with a girl on her slowing down lap

N.