View Single Post
Old 19 May 2015, 09:52 (Ref:3539246)   #625
Blackpearl
Racer

Blackpearl is a back marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Petch View Post
BP, your post above just demonstrates that you know very little of what the structure of the new Cooperative Company is, and the business of that entity.

Here are the fact's.

The shareholders of the new Company, yet to be formed, are any and all of the V8 Supertourer car owners should they wish to take up their allocation of shares in the Company. At this point in time 12 car owners have indicated they wish to do so.

The Company will not employ any personal and will not run its own events.

The spare parts are owned by the Company, and any share holder that wishes to be responsible for selling any control part or parts, will sign a supply agreement with the Company and be allocated that part or parts on a consignment basis. Several share holders have indicated that they would like to stock and distribute certain parts on an ongoing basis, and the new board will make decisions on who they believe is best suited to sell a particular Control part or parts thereof.

The Chairman of the Board is Peter Johnston also the Chairman of Rally New Zealand, the Director's of the yet to be formed new Company, are Mark Heimgartner, Owen Evans and one other director to be ratified by the new Board this week.

I am not a Director, nor will I be a Director of the new Company, nor am in charge of the control parts and nor will I be.

My family Company Racer Products Limited [formally known as Autoquip] will continue to supply Brembo brakes part's, KW Suspension parts for which it has exclusive New Zealand Distribution rights for, directly to the Competitor as it has done since the Category was formed.

Competitor's will also now be able to purchase the Hankook Control tyre's directly off the importer Value Tyre's Limited.

Sub Committees yet to be appointed will be responsible for Technical matter's, Sporting matter's, and Commercial matter's, members of these committees have yet to appointed, all of the committee members will be on a voluntary basis.
Sorry but if that is the case why would anyone bother? go use the car else where instead of supporting a lost structure that a few tend to keep alive for there own benefit, why would anyone have to buy parts of them, tech hasn't done much and if your not going to be into promotion for self standing events.... gone let the rich boys play with each others egos.