View Single Post
Old 10 Jul 2015, 02:25 (Ref:3557172)   #12
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeb View Post
MP just tweeted that the petrol powered car showed great speed at their mosport test, yet they are sticking with a single diesel.

I do wonder why they don't just run both. If they are concerned about making diesel look bad then just run the gas powered version until the other car gets converted. Or is there some technical reason not to run the gas version yet? What does the series think about a major engine change mid season? With all the support Mazda gives to the series I'd have to think they are fine with it. Would love to hear more info on the reasons here this weekend.
Wouldn't it be great to have this kind of budget to play around with? Where did I go wrong?

I think the diesel idea is so 2009 and these guys aren't really gathering much useful data. Run the GAS (this America, joeb) powered for the fans and let's see what the chassis still has.

Either way, Mosport is top 3 in my NA tracks and looking forward to viewing this one. When is it? I'm lost without the standard joeb post #1 these days. [emoji12]