Thread: IMSA Race 2016 12 Hours of Sebring
View Single Post
Old 15 Mar 2016, 15:10 (Ref:3623024)   #65
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeb View Post
It is almost time for Sebring. The first race of the year at Daytona was a good one, and I'm hoping we are in for more of the same here. We expect around 50 cars to take the start, and the one I am most interested in seeing is the Dragonspeed Oreca 05. This will be the first race in the US for the 05, and they will be joined in the Proto ranks by guests ESM who were strong at Daytona and the Dragonspeed car was fast during the Sebring test. They could all mix things up for the overall victory.

Schedule

Entry List

Track Info

Weather

Spotters Guides

Radio

Timing & Scoring

FRC
Just FYI, the schedule listed there is the 2015 race. I was a bit confused as to the time zone conversion telling me the race day is Monday!