Thread: IMSA DPi Discussion
View Single Post
Old 30 Mar 2016, 19:02 (Ref:3628823)   #307
Maelochs
Veteran

Maelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I wasn't being too serious. IMSA for the past two years had basically crippled P2s, and this season ... who knows?

Maybe they got it right and ESM only won through professionalism and having Pipo Derani ... or maybe the BoP is now too far the other way.

I really hate not knowing.

I had a lot of complaints about ALMS, but their BoP was never one of them .... maybe sometimes the number of waivers they passed out in GT2-GTE, but they actually let the prototypes run to the rules, not to a chart of values designed to make sure each was basically spec in performance.

That's why I am so eager to get a single top spec in IMSA ... so I can actually celebrate a race winner, not a lottery winner.