Thread: LM24 Radio Le Mans
View Single Post
Old 21 Jun 2016, 14:02 (Ref:3654170)   #467
Graham Goodwin
Veteran

United Kingdom
Epsom UK
Graham Goodwin is going for a new world record!Graham Goodwin is going for a new world record!Graham Goodwin is going for a new world record!Graham Goodwin is going for a new world record!Graham Goodwin is going for a new world record!Graham Goodwin is going for a new world record!Graham Goodwin is going for a new world record!
The issue of RLM not being supplied with that feed is part of the post-race discussion between RLM and the ACO I understand.

As for delay - yes that is correct. Not least to ensure that bad language isn't broadcast.

John and I have the feed of course for our WEC TV comms for the 6 hour races and it can be hugely helpful - it certainly would have been in this instance.

I have read that perhaps we could have someone listening in and telling us what was being said - that's not a particularly good use of resource, and believe me there was nobody sitting idly during the race!

The RLM YouTube channel has the studiovision camera feed available if you'd like to see our reactions and my guess is that the Sept BBC Chris Hoy documentary might have some interesting clips too!