View Single Post
Old 5 Aug 2016, 21:24 (Ref:3663706)   #20
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!
It took me a week, but I finally finished watching the race last night. That was a good one! Mid-Ohio is my favorite round on the Indycar calendar. It was packed as always.

That was an extremely ambitious move by Dixon on Helio and he should know better. Helio would close the door on his mother.

I feel real bad for Aleshin but knew he would have a difficult time winning once the caution came out. It's like watcing a Mazda pitstop in IMSA... here is where it ends.