View Single Post
Old 18 Aug 2016, 08:53 (Ref:3666315)   #17
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
IIRC, the remarks he made at Knockhill were when he was being interviewed alongside Tordoff? He seemed to be keen to get agreement from Tordoff that something needed to be done to FWD engines, so that they weren't as quick on the straight.
Tordoff didn't quite seem to openly agree, but Plato definitely knew what he was doing. If he could get a clear agreement from Tordoff, then it wouldn't be just one driver, or a representative from a single marque that would be making the complaints.
As it is, it would be interesting to see what validated evidence Plato presents for needing to have more boost (or others reduced). When he was the driver of a car with the highest boost, he published a lot of information justifying why there was no requirement to amend the situation. Currently, it just comes across as whinging.