View Single Post
Old 26 Sep 2016, 14:44 (Ref:3675278)   #206
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
Mine are already laid out with the gear in the garage.

Few more things to take care of at the office and then my vacation starts and the truck gets loaded tonight except for the coolers. Hopefully by this time tomorrow, trackside and relaxing.
I have to put the camper down tonight as I ran out of light yesterday and buy food tonight. Since we have folks coming in later, I'm packing everything in the truck tomorrow night including ice so I should be there mid-morning Wednesday. I know what you're thinking, but I am way ahead of where I normally am.