View Single Post
Old 29 Dec 2016, 12:09 (Ref:3698969)   #1268
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steel Wheels View Post
WIX announcing what they are doing for 2017, heard they won't be with Ciceley but where will they move & will they expand sponsorship? Or will they disappear from BTCC, I hope not the later!
My guess would be that the Ciceley BTCC team will be WIX Racing, with Adam Morgan.
And the announcement is connected to the Clio Cup Cicelely entry, which will also be entered under the WIX Racing banner.