View Single Post
Old 25 Apr 2017, 00:36 (Ref:3729016)   #364
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
In some ways, I think it's too early to try to consider concessions for Honda as I think even if you gave them some type of allowances, they are probably moving as fast as they can. Then again decisions on stuff like this can take time.

I am a big Honda fan, but I would not support anything that directly gives them a performance boost on track. Such as a different fuel allocation, etc. anything that allows them to run a different "spec" than everyone else. Not that I think the other teams, should or would buy into that approach.

As mentioned above, maybe some testing allowances?

Richard