View Single Post
Old 15 May 2017, 21:19 (Ref:3733700)   #17
isynge
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dani Filth View Post
i'm a fan of the Dallara LMP2 .. not surprisingly the Cadillacs are so much in front of the rest in ALMS
shame we don't have a big team running one in WEC
High Class and their drivers were really unknown to me before this season but i'm becoming a fan

LMP3 .. Norma wins but what a crashfest indeed and IMHO not such great driving standards
I was struck at Silverstone that LMP3 cars are a bit of a challenge for some of the gentleman drivers - looking them going through Becketts / Maggots it was clear where some of them were teetering on the edge of control - which in a lot of ways is quite nice - it would have been really easy to create an LMP3 formula with too much downforce and not enough power - that they haven't is great.

Still looking forward to catching up on Monza - this evening ended up being distracted by some 1970s single seaters on YouTube (I know - heresy).