View Single Post
Old 13 Jun 2017, 13:21 (Ref:3740863)   #2
Greem
Veteran

United Kingdom
Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I've not heard of anything changing in terms of the split (13/2 minimum) but I'd strongly recommend doing as many of each as you can over and above the absolute minimum before requesting an assessment. If you want to do 10 and 10, or more than that, then go for it - and remember that once you're no longer a trainee you may be asked to supervise other trainees under some circumstances so the broader your experience, the better.

Those of us who do a lot of flagging would be delighted, I'm sure, to see trainees gladly volunteer to do more flagging than the 2 days required at minimum, if only to see more people dispel the notion that gets widely implanted that it's (a) hard and (b) boring!