Thread: Driver 2018 F1 silly season.
View Single Post
Old 24 Jun 2017, 00:16 (Ref:3746337)   #171
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BSchneiderFan View Post
I really hope Stroll can step up a gear now he's got his first points on the board. He seems like a nice kid and has taken a lot of stick despite a very impressive junior record. Would he have been better doing a season or two in F2? Maybe, but he is where he is. Opportunities to race in the top flight come along but rarely, and I don't blame him or his dad for taking this one. With a clear head and his feet on the ground, hopefully he can show the talent I think he has.
I'm up for this too. I've not been impressed so far, including last race. However, you're right; who gives a whatsit about where he came from. That's just silly. He's had some success before and I'd like to see it continue.

Based on his season so far I'm not sure we'll see much success, but I'd like to see it.