View Single Post
Old 29 Jun 2017, 23:19 (Ref:3747859)   #3517
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by RWill2073 View Post
If we're trying to find a Honda team for Sato, why not Ganassi? He has at least one driver that doesn't deserve a Ganassi ride and maybe more. Sato would be an improvement of one car for Ganassi. And if it's replacing the driver I'm thinking of, he'll have sponsorship money to get him in another car. (I want to see who everyone thinks is the weak link in Ganassi, that's why I'm not saying his name yet.)
Good question and I overlooked Ganassi, as I thought they had their sponsorship finances, pretty much shored up. However, looking at the sponsorship deals Ganassi has in place, it's obvious.

This is getting very cryptic.