View Single Post
Old 14 Jul 2017, 00:31 (Ref:3751037)   #58
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by D.R.T. View Post
By this again do you mean falling crowd engagement in tax payer funded street event? You know - like a sydney, Canberra or Hamilton?
No. An unhealthy obsession with crowd numbers, the same old story that it looked empty from the overhead shot, that the line up to the toilet was less this year, Supercar are counting wrong blah blah blah.

Forwards nothing but a whinge fest.

You could cut & paste the same conversation from more than a dozen (more like 5 dozen!) threads on here and it's always the same result.

Everyone sits in their own corner, defending it as if the lives of their mother & children depend on it... except truly, it's not that important.

If you don't like government money being used on sport, complain to your local state or federal member, but make sure you itemise all the monies spent on any other sporting or cultural event too, just in case people might think you are biased against motorsport...
“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House, House
“Trust But Verify” - Commissioner Frank Reagan, Blue Bloods