View Single Post
Old 20 Jul 2017, 08:34 (Ref:3753000)   #202
Mike E
Veteran

Mike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by rich07 View Post
Many thanks.

I think it looks too much like something out of DTM from that angle, even the M6 looks more 'GT' then that. What I would give for another Z4....Looks aside its fantastic to have BMW back in GTE again, cant wait til next year to see how they go against the establishment.
DTM cars are a mess. This looks much better.

BMW also tweeted a pic of the other side of the car which shows the exhaust exiting on the right hand side of the car only, ahead of the rear wheel, NASCAR-style. This is distinctly different from the M6 set up, which has two side pipes ahead of the doors. I wonder if they will keep this set up. It will make it sound different from two side pipes.