View Single Post
Old 29 Aug 2017, 06:38 (Ref:3762528)   #2822
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Attleborough- 5 minutes from Snet!
Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!
I would have put money on you having a crap journey home, so glad I didn't! (And glad you didn't...)

My phone vid I took of the Tornado yesterday was crap, however, found this on utube, taken just the Norwich side of my workshop. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nN1ZCug9okw

Spooner Row is a 'request stop' station, along with Harling Road and Eccles Road near Snetterton. I believe that was the station used by spectators in the days when rail was a popular way to go motor racing. From the station, I'm told it then required a walk through a pig farm to reach the circuit entrance....

Spooner Row is also where my RS1600 lived for 25 years with it's previous owner. Now 40 years in the same area....