View Single Post
Old 1 Jan 2018, 01:10 (Ref:3790051)   #74
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Graz View Post
Obviously they're not being forced. They are models 'doing their job.' The point is more is it really necessary to have a half naked girl there in the first place. I'd say no, I think it's demeaning and unnecessary.

By all means have people (and not just 'perfect' models) stand there if needs be but with clothes on. Like the halo, just stop doing it and people will get used to it. Surely we're there to watch the cars anyway, not leer at the dolly birds.
It's a marketing hangover. I remember in my teens seeing car and bike adverts in magazines, with women being used to promote the product. Check this Esso ad out.