View Single Post
Old 10 Jan 2018, 16:43 (Ref:3791755)   #100
Mike E
Veteran

Mike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by BertMk2 View Post
Hmmm - it's marked and called as a big caution but he ignores the call and bins it in a big way, destroying the car and injuring his co-driver in the process. I'd be more than a bit annoyed if I was the co-driver. If the driver is going to ignore the notes and info you're giving them then how on earth can you get in a car with them?

I've caught a few bits and pieces of the Dakar coverage so far and it's looking tough as ever! The cars got quite spread out early on didn't they? There's some big gaps between them already.
Those first few stages in soft sand look like a lottery.
Sam Sunderland already out with a back injury after a heavy landing.
And Nani Roma with concussion.
It's a brutal event.