View Single Post
Old 12 Jan 2018, 07:26 (Ref:3792210)   #1253
crmalcolm
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by btccbloke View Post
who said anything about having to negotiate contracts on a race day??

Read the quote again "Sun 24th Sept 2014.. the day I was properly 'had over'"

My point is that the 24th September 2014 was not a Sunday, only a minor point but for him to have mixed up this sort of detail throws the whole message into doubt
I have now seen the tweet. I think the point about it being a Sunday or Wednesday is not the issue here - it's more that the year is wrong.

JP posted the tweet on Sun 24th Sept 2017 - and so more likely that he was referring to some 'news' he had just received. It is much easier (particularly on a mobile device) to enter a 4 rather than 7.

I also think it is possible that people are reading this as being a negative tweet, when I don't see that for certain.

Could it just be that he was the victim of a prank, or some other light-hearted interaction - and that his applause was for how they managed to catch him out? Do we know who Rob and Daz are?