View Single Post
Old 17 Jan 2018, 07:55 (Ref:3793263)   #1345
VIVA GT
Veteran

England
Leicestershire
VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfisti View Post
Wow! Rumours from the farm have long suggested finances were properly screwed, will the Flintstone power unit meet regs? How will Mr Gow turn the boost down - swap trainers for pit boots?

The Boxer advantage was supposedly negated by the addition of weight to raise the centre of gravity - last years pre-season grumbles - so the TOCA unit may be no bad thing. Although they don't come free in boxes of cereal either, so $$$ will have to come from somewhere.

Wonder who has the TBL - I wonder if it and the Handy Toyota have become a pair in Sandbach.
I don't know how much money (if any) Subaru are putting into this effort, but they're always making great play of their boxer engines. I can't see them (if they are financially involved) accepting the team runnung a straight four TOCA engine.