View Single Post
Old 27 Jan 2018, 23:53 (Ref:3795781)   #448
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Articus View Post
On the imsa site, there is onboard from each GTLM manufacter. This and live timing is good for keeping in tune.
Nice! I just got home and lazy. FS2 and a connection the forum to gripe! I'll bust out a computer or two in an extra TV for some streaming / timing screens in a bit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by carbsmith View Post
Not much of one. Still annoyed at the camera specifically moving off of the only time a Ford hasn't had the effective lead in 4 hours though.
They heard me! Good scrap on now for 2nd.