View Single Post
Old 15 Feb 2018, 07:39 (Ref:3801464)   #505
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Attleborough- 5 minutes from Snet!
Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by midgetman View Post
What's much more surprising is the fact he found a policeman in a rural police station! Neither exist today.

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk
Quite! If my memory serves me correctly there was a tiny and picturesque flint built police house / station just on the outskirts of the town. Sure John will put me right....... Edit- he has and I was wrong!

On another subject, it’s often said that ‘the law is an ass’. Reported this morning is the increase in under (driving licence) age teenagers caught driving, and successfully prosecuted. The punishment is a driving ban, which is put into place immediately. So most serve the driving ban while not being able to hold a driving licence. When they reach the legal age of 17, the ban has been served, so they can immediately start driving.......