View Single Post
Old 26 Feb 2018, 23:06 (Ref:3804159)   #1350
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
What I find interesting about all of the conversation and commentary (including from drivers) about how they are able to effectively ignore and look beyond the Halo, etc. These are also arguments in support of canopy or windscreens as well (from the perspective that many feel the F1 drivers can't handle any visual obstructions). Issues that closed cockpit drivers have been dealing with for many decades. Yet somehow this is magic with the Halo.

Richard