View Single Post
Old 22 Mar 2018, 10:24 (Ref:3809839)   #7
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by crmalcolm View Post
I think because of the post below, most were waiting for the Born Racer thread?
I had suggested to Born Racer that if his content wasn’t ready yet that he should create the thread and then fill in details after the fact. That someone would eventually create a thread if he waited too long.

So, to be fair, it is Thursday and weekend events start today. It’s sort of fair game at this point IMHO. Maybe Born Racer will be back for the next race.

Richard