View Single Post
Old 27 Mar 2018, 16:11 (Ref:3811286)   #243
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainstar View Post
Like the great philosopher Sheriff Buford T Justice once said, that aint nothin but pure old fashioned communism. The individual must be suppressed for the supposed good of the group and lowering the standards to the gutter supposedly changes it for the better.
seriously who takes the Sheriff's side over Smokey and the Bandit!

this is a motorsports thread...if you arent siding with the guy driving the trans am then you need to ask yourself some deep questions about your own masculinity and whether or not you truly support the rights of the individual over the authoritative powers of the state!